The xx Will Play 25 Very Intimate Shows in New York this March
The xx are set to play a series of intimate shows in New York. Like, REALLY intimate. In support of their sophomore album Coexist, the British band is slated for a residency in New York this March, where they will play 25 shows from March 19-29. The venue is the historic Park Avenue Armory's Wade Thompson Drill Hall—which only holds 40 people.
Says the Armory of the performance:
Defying perceptions of a traditional concert, the xx creates a site-specific environment to delve into uncharted levels of depth in their sound where dark and light collide as the memory of the outside world falls away. This uniquely voyeuristic and deeply personal setting is the perfect oasis for the band to perform, while in the process redefining their music and their relationship to the audience that surrounds them.
Tickets are $55 each.
- Dirty Projectors Announce New Album and Share New Song - “Up in Hudson” (News) — Dirty Projectors
- OK Go Cover Morrissey’s “Interesting Drug” and Share Accompanying Anti-Donald Trump Video (News) — Morrissey, OK Go
- Watch Jim James Perform “The World’s Smiling Now” on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” (News) — Jim James, James Corden, My Morning Jacket
- Under the Radar’s Top 25 Comic Books and Graphic Novels of 2016 (News) —
- Conor Oberst Announces New Album, Shares “Napalm” and Video for “A Little Uncanny” (News) — Conor Oberst