Tim Heidecker Shares Humorous New Anti-Donald Trump Song - “Mar a Lago”
Sung from the Perspective of the President
Comedian/musician Tim Heidecker (of Tim & Eric and Heidecker & Wood) has shared various songs about President Donald Trump songs, including one during the election called "Trump's Pilot" about a pilot who purposefully crashes then-candidate Trump's plane to stop him from becoming commander in chief (a song that was then covered by Father John Misty). Now he has shared another one, "Mar a Lago," that is sung from Trump's perspective as he longs to get to the weekend where he can go to his private resort in Florida to play golf with retired baseball players (it makes him feel like he's got a big penis) and dreads returning to the haunted White House on Monday morning to work for his boss (presumably referring to Steven Bannon). Listen below.
- Star Stuff (Review) — Chaz Bundick Meets The Mattson 2
- Slowdive Announce First Album in 22 Years, Share Video for New Song - “Sugar For the Pill” (News) — Slowdive
- Mental Illness (Review) — Aimee Mann
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Volume XXXVIII (Review) —
- Sufjan Stevens, Nico Muhly, Bryce Dessner, and James McAlister Announce Album, Share Video (News) — Bryce Dessner, James McAlister, Nico Muhly, Sufjan Stevens, Nico Muhly, Bryce Dessner, and James McAlister, Sufjan Stevens