Trust – Under the Radar’s Great Escape Stage Spotlight
Great Escape Stage is Thursday, May 10 Psychosocial Basement, Brighton, England
On Thursday, May 10, Under the Radar is hosting a stage at Brighton, England’s Great Escape festival (which is like a European SXSW). Leading up to the event we're letting you know about each artist playing. Today we're spotlighting Trust.
In a previous post we gave you the basic party details of the event. The Under the Radar stage takes place Thursday, May 10 from 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM at Psychosocial Basement (1-2 Morley St., Brighton, BN2 9RA, England). In addition to our first headliner Trust, the event also features Hundreds, Sunless ’97, Man Without Country and Weird Dreams. S.C.U.M is also are set to headline.
Trust may be dark, but they certainly don’t lean towards pity parties (even if they do have a rather catchy song called “Sulk”). The Canadian electronic-duo offer up a night out at the club, mixed with an evening in over the Ouija board. Take a listen to the band’s debut full-length TRST below, read our thoughts on the album here, or a recent interview with the band here. Head further down the page to watch the video for “Bulbform.”
- Individ (Review) — The Dodos
- Watch: The Decemberists Sing YouTube Comments (News) — The Decemberists
- The Duke of Burgundy (Review) —
- 2014 Artist Survey: Generationals (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2014, Generationals
- Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Toro Y Moi, St. Vincent, and The Mountain Goats (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist