Under the Radar Back Issue Sale - Save 30% On Select Issues
At Least $2.00 off Most Back Issues
Sad but true, sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. Well, sad for us that is. Swamped with back issues—which I’m all sure we can agree is a good thing—Under the Radar is passing them on to you with a sale on selected issues. The question is, can you have too much of a good thing? We're offering two dollars off most available back issues!
Subscription lapse? Misplaced issue? New to the party? For a limited time, Under the Radar is blowing out back copies at 30% off most issues. Order your copy today and complete your collection!
The offer applies to any back issue in stock from the Summer 2009 Issue and earlier (so only issues from the last year aren't included). The sale includes issues with such cover artists as Tegan and Sara, Jarvis Cocker, Flight of the Conchords, Grizzly Bear, Jenny Lewis, Feist, Bat For Lashes, The Raconteurs, Beirut, She & Him, and others; as well as our two Protest Issue 2008 covers (one with Michael Stipe and Isaac Brock, the other with Chris Walla, Colin Meloy, and Britt Daniel) and our Best of 2008 cover (with the lead singers of Fleet Foxes, The Dodos, and Vampire Weekend). If you want to see how Under the Radar got its start, then we even have copies of our second issue still available! Each issue includes around 20 - 30 exclusive interviews (often accompanied by original photo-shoots) and as many as 200 reviews.
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern, Daniel Clowes & Craig Johnson on ‘Wilson’ (Interview) — Woody Harrelson
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days