Under the Radar: On a (Social) Network Near You
A List of Places Around the Web to Find Us
Can’t get enough Under the Radar? Really, who can blame you? We love what we do, and love sharing it with the masses in every which way possible. Below is a list of places around the web where you can find us.
Facebook: Is it really official until it hits Facebook?
Twitter: Updates from the site and thoughts from the editors in 140 characters or less.
Tumblr: Have interviews, reviews, and breaking news directly delivered to your feed. Share with your friends—we love reblogging!
Instagram: A fan of old-fashioned phootos? Follow us, we're undertheradarmag
Last.fm: Ever wonder what fellow Under the Radar fans are listening to? Find out at our user group. Make a friend, or even a love connection. (Hey, stranger things have happened, right?)
And of course, there’s always Under the Radar “classic”—our print magazine, filled with exclusive photo shoots, in-depth interviews, and hundreds of reviews. Subscribe here, or pick it up in USA and Canada on newsstands, in independent record and book stores, and at such chains as Borders, Barnes & Noble, Hastings, and Books-A-Million.
- Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Announce 2017 North American Tour Dates (News) — Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Nick Cave
- Savoy Motel (Interview) — Savoy Motel
- Watch Mitski Perform “Your Best American Girl” on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” (News) — Mitski
- Watch: Sleigh Bells - “I Can Only Stare” Video (News) — Sleigh Bells
- The Shins Share Halloween-Timed Video for a New Song - “Dead Alive” (News) — The Shins