Under the Radar’s Top 80 Albums of 2011
Best of 2011 Issue to be Announced Soon
It may have been a difficult year for many people for a multitude of reasons (not least of all, the weak economy), but 2011 was certainly a great year for music. Here at Under the Radar we'd argue that it was an even better year for music than 2010 was, which is why this year we've come up with a Top 80 best albums of 2011, versus last year's Top 50.
Each of Under the Radar's writers submitted a list of their Top 30 favorite albums of the year. Those lists were all combined and tallied up to form Under the Radar's master Top 80 albums of 2011, which can be found on our website here.
The list will also appear in Under the Radar's forthcoming Best of 2011 Issue and 36 of the artists on the list are interviewed in that issue. Stay tuned for more info on the issue.
- Jessie Ware, Courtney Barnett, Mew, and More to Play SXSW 2015 (News) — SXSW 2015
- Doctor Who - “Flatline” (Season 8 Episode 9) Analysis (Review) —
- Listen: Dutch Uncles – “In N Out” (News) — Dutch Uncles
- Spoon Announces Tour Dates (News) — Spoon
- Peaking Lights – “Everyone and Us” Video (News) — Peaking Lights