Update on Baroness Crash
Bandmembers and Crew Recovering
As previously reported earlier this week, members of the U.S. band Baroness and their crew suffered severe injuries after their tour bus fell and crashed over 30 feet on a viaduct near Bath, England. Recently an update of everyone's condition was posted on the band's website:
"The band members of Baroness and their crew are recovering from injuries sustained after their tour bus crashed outside of Bath, England early on Wednesday morning. John Baizley has broken his left arm and left leg. Allen Blickle and Matt Maggioni each suffered fractured vertebrae. All three remain in the hospital as of this writing. Pete Adams has been treated and released from the hospital. Three of the five crew members who were on the bus have also been treated and released. One member is still undergoing testing. The driver of the bus remains in critical condition. Please stay tuned for further updates. Thank you for all the support during this extremely difficult time."
- James Frontman Tim Booth Discusses Life, Death, and the Band’s New Album “La Petite Mort” (Interview) — James
- Listen: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - “James Dean” (News) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
- Listen: Les Sins - “Why” (News) — Les Sins, Toro Y Moi
- Sly Stone To Release Stone Flower Compilation Box Set (News) —
- Watch: Electric Youth - “Runaway” Video (News) — Electric Youth