Watch: Beastie Boys’ Mike D Visits Colbert
Explains Proper Use of "Illin"
Last night Mike D. of the Beastie Boys made a special appearance on "The Colbert Report." Colbert had apparently summoned the "Head Grammarian" to help settle a dispute between New York Times crossword puzzle editor Will Shortz and a blogger by the name of Julieanne Smollinski, who accused the across/down master for using the term "illin" as an improper answer for the clue "wack, in hip-hop." See who Mike D sides with in the clip below.
- Watch of Montreal Have a Fantastic Dance Party in “it’s different for girls” Video (News) — of Montreal
- Adam Olenius of Shout Out Louds Streams Debut Solo EP, Shares “Feels Like Feels Right” Video (News) — Adam Olenius, Shout Out Louds
- Still Corners Announce New Album, Share Video for “Lost Boys” (News) — Still Corners
- Watch St. Vincent Perform a New Song Dressed as a Toilet at a Benefit Concert for Jasper Johnson (News) — St. Vincent, Father John Misty, Rufus Wainwright
- Watch: Underworld - “Nylon Strung” Video (News) — Underworld