Watch: Beastie Boys’ Mike D Visits Colbert
Explains Proper Use of "Illin"
Last night Mike D. of the Beastie Boys made a special appearance on "The Colbert Report." Colbert had apparently summoned the "Head Grammarian" to help settle a dispute between New York Times crossword puzzle editor Will Shortz and a blogger by the name of Julieanne Smollinski, who accused the across/down master for using the term "illin" as an improper answer for the clue "wack, in hip-hop." See who Mike D sides with in the clip below.
- R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy (News) — Leonard Nimoy
- Watch: Dutch Uncles - “Decided Knowledge” Video (News) — Dutch Uncles
- This Week in Geek: Blade Runner 2, Alien 5, and Arrow/Flash Spin-Off (News) — DC Comics
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist, With Built to Spill, Death Cab for Cutie & Will Butler (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Premiere: Broken Twin – “Glimpse of Time (Live)” Video (News) — Broken Twin