Watch: Bob Mould - “Star Machine” Video
Bring Your Kid to Work Day!
On February 28 former Hüsker Dü frontman Bob Mould will be making a guest appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to play the track "Star Machine" off his new solo album Silver Age. Leading up to the performance Mould, drummer Jon Wurster (Superchunk, The Mountain Goats) and bassist Jason Narducy (Spl:t S:ngle, Verbow) teamed up with director Jon Glaser and the late night staff to create a comedy-filled music video for the single.
As the premise goes, it's the first annual Bring Your Kids to Work Day for Mould Wurster, and Narducy. Unfortunately Wurster arrives with the news that his wife just left. Not wanting to reschedule what was supposed to be fun occasion, the event goes moves forward with mixed results.
Click below to watch the amateur comedians at work.
March 1 - Toronto, ON - Horseshoe
March 2 - Detroit, MI - Magic Stick
March 8 - Brisbane - The Zoo
March 9 - Sydney - Factory Theatre
March 10 - Sydney - Factory Theatre
March 12 - Adelaide - Fowlers Live
March 13 - Melbourne - Corner Hotel
March 15 - Melbourne - Corner Hotel
March 16 - Perth - Rosemount
April 17 - Atlanta, GA - Terminal West
April 18 - Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
April 20 - Austin, TX - Mohawk
April 21 - Denver, CO - Bluebird
* New Dates in Bold
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days
- Elbow - Guy Garvey on “Little Fictions” (Interview) — Elbow, Guy Garvey