Watch: Bob Mould Plays “Fallon”
Performs "Star Machine" and "A Good Idea"
Continuing to throw his weight behind his latest solo effort Silver Age, last night former Hüsker Dü frontman Bob Mould brought some classic punk ferocity to the set of Jimmy Fallon. Playing their latest single "Star Machine" for the broadcast audience, Mould and his band decided to stick around for a web-exclusive cover of "A Good Idea" off Sugar's 1992 debut Copper Blue. Click below to watch both sets.
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- by:Larm Announces a New Wave of Artists to Play the 2015 Festival (News) — By:Larm 2015, Beatrice Eli, CVLT, Kid Astray, Soft as Snow, Sondre Justad
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz