Watch: Charles Bradley - “Strictly Reserved For You” Video
Much like his Daptone labelmate Sharon Jones, Charles Bradley's breakthrough moment came much later in life. Better late than never and getting the recognition he truly deserves, the 64-year-old powerhouse of retro soul music will soon to release his sophomore album Victim of Love. The follow-up to his 2011 debut No Time For Dreaming, the new LP features the single "Strictly Reserved For Love," which has landed itself a newly premiered music video. Click below to watch. Victim of Love comes out on Daptone imprint Dunham Records on April 2.
- The Most Lamentable Tragedy (Review) — Titus Andronicus
- New Order Shares “Restless,” First Single From Forthcoming New Album (News) — New Order
- Wet Hot American Summer: Michael Ian Black (Interview) — Michael Ian Black, Wet Hot American Summer, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp
- The Look of Silence (Review) —
- Portraits (Review) — Maribou State