Watch: Cursive - “Drunken Birds” Video
Mimicry Is the Best Form of Flattery
Just as their latest album I Am Gemini delves into the themes of duplicity and equal halves, the music video for Cursive's latest single "Drunken Birds" looks into the haves and the have-nots, depicting an unhappy, vaudeville entertainer and the wanna-be fan who thinks recognition and appreciation can be achieved by being onstage. Directed by Tony Bonacci, the clip's two sides of the same coin aren't worth envying. Click below to watch.
- Check Out Photos of Perfume Genius, Iceage and More at Le Guess Who (News) — Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Brandt Brauer Frick, Iceage, Dean Blunt, Le Guess Who? 2014, Le Guess Who? 2014: Day Two, Perfume Genius
- Watch: The Decembrists Preview Music Video for “Make You Better,” Starring Nick Offerman (News) — The Decemberists
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Perfume Genius, Flying Lotus, and Colleen Green (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Watch: Sky Ferreira Cover Hole’s “Asking For It” With DIIV’s Zachary Cole (News) — Sky Ferreira
- It Happened One Night Blu-ray (Review) —