Watch: Cursive - “Drunken Birds” Video
Mimicry Is the Best Form of Flattery
Just as their latest album I Am Gemini delves into the themes of duplicity and equal halves, the music video for Cursive's latest single "Drunken Birds" looks into the haves and the have-nots, depicting an unhappy, vaudeville entertainer and the wanna-be fan who thinks recognition and appreciation can be achieved by being onstage. Directed by Tony Bonacci, the clip's two sides of the same coin aren't worth envying. Click below to watch.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Real Estate, London Grammar, 2:54, and More (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist, 2:54, Jessie Ware, London Grammar, Real Estate, We Were Promised Jetpacks, The History of Apple Pie, How to Dress Well, Christopher Owens, Cass McCombs
- Aphex Twin Announces “SYRO” Listening Parties (News) — Aphex Twin
- My Favorite New Band: Sondre Lerche on Verdensrommet (Interview) — Sondre Lerche, Verdensrommet
- John Lennon’s Killer Apologizes (News) — John Lennon
- Listen: Patrick Carney’s Theme Music For “BoJack Horseman” (News) — The Black Keys