Watch: Damon Albarn, Noel Gallagher, Graham Coxon, and Paul Weller Perform “Tender”
At Benefit Concert for Teenage Cancer Trust
Over the weekend a number of Britain's musical finest came together to perform for the Teenage Cancer Trust at London's Royal Albert Hall. During the evening's event one particularly cool moment occurred when Noel Gallagher (who has curated the Teenage Cancer Trust's charities in the past) was joined onstage by Paul Weller and Blur's Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon. Together the four performed a rendition of Blur's "Tender," putting a bit of past Brit-pop feuding behind them. Click below to watch crowd-captured video of the performance.
- CHVRCHES’ Lauren Mayberry Continues to Confront Online Misogyny With Instagram Post (News) — CHVRCHES
- This Week In Geek: Possible Candidates to Play Spider-Man + “Daredevil,” “Jurassic World” (News) —
- Watch: Hans-Peter Lindstrǿm and Grace Hall - “Home Tonight” Video (News) — Hans-Peter Lindstrom, Grace Hall, Emil Nikolaisen, Todd Rundgren
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Forms New Solo Project Called The Arcs (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Black Keys, The Arcs
- The End: Hamilton Leithauser on Endings and Death (Interview) — Hamilton Leithauser, The Walkmen