Watch: Damon Albarn, Noel Gallagher, Graham Coxon, and Paul Weller Perform “Tender”
At Benefit Concert for Teenage Cancer Trust
Over the weekend a number of Britain's musical finest came together to perform for the Teenage Cancer Trust at London's Royal Albert Hall. During the evening's event one particularly cool moment occurred when Noel Gallagher (who has curated the Teenage Cancer Trust's charities in the past) was joined onstage by Paul Weller and Blur's Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon. Together the four performed a rendition of Blur's "Tender," putting a bit of past Brit-pop feuding behind them. Click below to watch crowd-captured video of the performance.
- Brian Eno to Score New Sci-Fi TV Series for Amazon, “Strange New Things” (News) — Brian Eno, Kevin Macdonald
- Papa: Hemingway in Cuba (Review) —
- Listen: Big Thief - “Humans” (News) — Big Thief
- The Monkees Share Lyric Video for “She Makes Me Laugh,” Written by Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo (News) — The Monkees, Weezer
- Sally Shapiro Break-up, Share One Last Single, “If You Ever Wanna Change Your Mind” (News) — Sally Shapiro