Watch: Damon Albarn, Noel Gallagher, Graham Coxon, and Paul Weller Perform “Tender”
At Benefit Concert for Teenage Cancer Trust
Over the weekend a number of Britain's musical finest came together to perform for the Teenage Cancer Trust at London's Royal Albert Hall. During the evening's event one particularly cool moment occurred when Noel Gallagher (who has curated the Teenage Cancer Trust's charities in the past) was joined onstage by Paul Weller and Blur's Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon. Together the four performed a rendition of Blur's "Tender," putting a bit of past Brit-pop feuding behind them. Click below to watch crowd-captured video of the performance.
- Watch of Montreal Have a Fantastic Dance Party in “it’s different for girls” Video (News) — of Montreal
- Adam Olenius of Shout Out Louds Streams Debut Solo EP, Shares “Feels Like Feels Right” Video (News) — Adam Olenius, Shout Out Louds
- Still Corners Announce New Album, Share Video for “Lost Boys” (News) — Still Corners
- Watch St. Vincent Perform a New Song Dressed as a Toilet at a Benefit Concert for Jasper Johnson (News) — St. Vincent, Father John Misty, Rufus Wainwright
- Watch: Underworld - “Nylon Strung” Video (News) — Underworld