Watch: Damon Albarn, Noel Gallagher, Graham Coxon, and Paul Weller Perform “Tender”
At Benefit Concert for Teenage Cancer Trust
Over the weekend a number of Britain's musical finest came together to perform for the Teenage Cancer Trust at London's Royal Albert Hall. During the evening's event one particularly cool moment occurred when Noel Gallagher (who has curated the Teenage Cancer Trust's charities in the past) was joined onstage by Paul Weller and Blur's Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon. Together the four performed a rendition of Blur's "Tender," putting a bit of past Brit-pop feuding behind them. Click below to watch crowd-captured video of the performance.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist, With Built to Spill, Death Cab for Cutie & Will Butler (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy (News) —
- Premiere: Broken Twin – “Glimpse of Time (Live)” Video (News) — Broken Twin
- Super Furry Animals Announce Reissue of “Mwng,” First Shows in Six Years (News) — Super Furry Animals
- Arcade Fire’s Will Butler Writes A Song About A Black Hole (News) — Will Butler