Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Brandon Flowers at Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA, July 30, 2015 (Review) — Brandon Flowers
- Read All Our “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” Interviews From This Week (News) — Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, Wet Hot American Summer
- Chad Valley Announces Sophomore Album, Shares First Single, “True” (News) — Chad Valley
- Vampire Weekend’s Chris Baio Shares “Endless Rhythm” Video (News) — Baio, Vampire Weekend
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Prince, Ought, Jamie Lidell, Wavves, and Small Black (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist