Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh Blu-ray (Review) —
- Flight of the Conchords Plotting U.S. Tour (News) — Flight of the Conchords
- 2014 Artist Survey: Blaue Blume (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2014, Blaue Blume
- Courtney Barnett Announces New Album, “Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit” (News) — Courtney Barnett
- Passion Pit Announces New Album, “Kindred” (News) — Passion Pit