Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Under the Radar’s July 4th Sale Now On - 50% Off All Subscriptions and Back Issues (News) —
- Listen: The Chemical Brothers - “EML Ritual” (feat. Ali Love) (News) — The Chemical Brothers
- Under the Radar’s Tame Impala Cover Story (Plus Bonus Q&A) is Now Online (News) — Tame Impala
- Justice League 3001 #1 (Review) — DC Comics
- Run the Jewels Announce Beats 1 Radio Show, First Episode to Air Tonight (News) — Run the Jewels