Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Douglas Dare at the Paradiso in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Review) — Douglas Dare
- Under the Radar Black Friday Sale - Starts on Friday at 12:01 a.m. EST! (News) —
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2014 for Music Lovers and Geeks (News) —
- How To Dress Well Shares Mixtape (News) — How to Dress Well
- Listen: Future Islands - “Seasons (BADBADNOTGOOD Remix)” (News) — Future Islands