Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Listen: Jessie Ware - “Say You Love Me” (Gorgon Remix) (News) — Jessie Ware
- Jarvis Cocker Writes Essay Supporting Upcoming People’s Climate March (News) — Jarvis Cocker
- Pleased to Meet You Spotlight: The Death of Pop (Interview) — The Death of Pop
- Terry Gilliam Describes How The Zero Theorem Almost Ended (Spoiler Warning) (News) — Terry Gilliam
- This Is All Yours (Review) — alt-J