Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Listen: Tobias Jesso Jr. - “Without You” (feat. Danielle Haim) (News) — Tobias Jesso Jr.
- Listen: Blood Orange - “Delancey” (Demo) (News) — Blood Orange
- Watch: Florence and the Machine Debuts Songs From Her New Album Live (News) — Florence and the Machine
- Watch: Purity Ring on “Late Night” (News) — Purity Ring
- Supermoon EP (Review) — S. Carey