Watch: Dan Deacon - “Crash Jam” Video
Feel the Burn
Anyone that's ever taken part in Tony Horton's P90X workout series knows how much it kicks your butt. Putting together a music video for Dan Deacon's skittering America track "Crash Jam" director Ben O'Brien takes the exercise videos to some bizarre extremes, editing together a montage of sped-up flailing, snicker-worthy poses, and uncomfortable facial expressions. Click below to give it a watch.
- Virgin Suicide (Interview) — Virgin Suicide
- Listen: Lower Dens Cover Hall & Oates’ “Maneater” For “The Time Is Now” Charity Compilation (News) — Lower Dens, New Order, Sugar For Sugar, Scarlett Johansson, Daryl Hall and John Oates
- Listen: Phantogram - “You’re Mine” (News) — Phantogram
- Stream the New Album by Conor Oberst - “Ruminations” (News) — Bright Eyes, Conor Oberst
- Spiritualized Announce 20th Anniversary “Ladies and Gentlemen…” Show, Plan New Album for 2017 (News) — Spiritualized