Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Pleased to Meet You Spotlight: The Death of Pop (Interview) — The Death of Pop
- Terry Gilliam Describes How The Zero Theorem Almost Ended (Spoiler Warning) (News) — Terry Gilliam
- This Is All Yours (Review) — alt-J
- Watch: Trust - “Are We Arc?” Video (News) — Trust
- Stream Julian Casablancas’ New Album, “Tyranny” (News) — Julian Casablancas