Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Watch: Blur and Jimmy Fallon Perform “Tender” Backstage at “The Tonight Show” (News) — Blur
- Watch: The Chemical Brothers - “Go” (feat. Q-Tip) Video Directed by Michel Gondry (News) —
- Watch: Blur - “The Magic Whip: Made In Hong Kong” Album Making Of Documentary (News) — Blur
- Stream New Albums by Surfer Blood, Joanna Gruesome, Tyondai Braxton, Blanck Mass, and Patrick Watson (News) — Blanck Mass, Fuck Buttons, Joanna Gruesome, Patrick Watson, Tyondai Braxton, Surfer Blood
- Ride Announce New U.S. Tour Dates (News) — Ride