Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Secret (Review) — Image Comics
- Trailer Roundup: GoT’s Rose Leslie in ‘Honeymoon,’ plus sci-fi cowboy Michael Shannon & More (News) —
- Watch: Trailer for “No Cameras Allowed” Documentary (News) — Movie Trailers
- Watch: Beck Shares Teaser Clips of “Heart Is A Drum” Video (News) — Beck
- A Most Wanted Man (Review) — Philip Seymour Hoffman