Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Watch: Courtney Barnett Performs “Despreston” in Paris for La Blogothèque (News) — Courtney Barnett
- Heaven Knows What (Review) —
- Watch: Giorgio Moroder Previews Full “Déjà Vu” Album With Megamix Video (News) — Giorgio Moroder
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces 2015 Line-Up (News) — Fun Fun Fun Fest
- In Colour (Review) — Jamie xx