Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Mac DeMarco on His New Album, “Salad Days” (Interview) — Mac DeMarco
- Modest Mouse Announce U.S. Tour Dates (News) — Modest Mouse
- Osheaga Music Festival 2014 Announces Line-up (News) — Osheaga Festival
- Listen: SBTRKT’s “Transitions” Series (News) — SBTRKT
- Watch: CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s “Team” (News) — CHVRCHES