Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Listen: Foxygen - “Cosmic Vibrations” (News) — Foxygen
- Listen: Interpol - “The Depths” (News) — Interpol
- Sub Pop To Release Sleater-Kinney Box Set, “Start Together” (News) — Sleater-Kinney
- Scotland Week: Casual Sex (Interview) — Casual Sex
- Jens Lekman Shares New Mixtape Featuring Unreleased Songs (News) — Jens Lekman