Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Premiere: Wunder Wunder – “Hail the Madmen” (News) — Wunder Wunder
- Wish I Was Here (Music from the Motion Picture) (Review) — Various Artists
- The Rentals Announce U.S. Tour Dates (News) — The Rentals
- Jenny Lewis’ “The Voyager” Gets its Own Wine (News) — Jenny Lewis
- Watch: Lana Del Rey – “Ultraviolence” (News) — Lana Del Rey