Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Laura Colella (Interview) — Laura Colella
- Watch: Daft Punk - “Instant Crush” (feat. Julian Casablancas) Video (News) — Daft Punk
- Rick and Morty’s Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland (Interview) — Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland
- Grizzly Bear’s Daniel Rossen Announces Solo Tour (News) — Daniel Rossen, Grizzly Bear
- Watch/Listen: Fanfarlo - “Landlocked” (News) — Fanfarlo