Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Premiere: Yeasayer - “Cold Night (Dirge Version)” (News) — Yeasayer
- Listen: Kevin Morby Shares New Song in Honor of Orlando Shooting Victims - “Beautiful Strangers” (News) — Kevin Morby, Townes Van Zandt
- Listen: She & Him (M. Ward + Zooey Deschanel) - “Happy Holiday” (Bing Crosby Cover) (News) — She & Him, Bing Crosby
- Watch: Wilco Shares New Claymation Video for “Someone to Lose” (News) — Wilco
- Watch Conor Oberst Perform “Till St. Dymphna Kicks Us Out” and “Gossamer Thin” on “Kimmel” (News) — Conor Oberst