Watch: Jimmy Fallon Performs “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan
Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
Stephen Colbert wasn’t the only one in the holiday spirit last night. Adding to his ever-growing list of impressions in song, Jimmy Fallon took a moment on his show last night to perform “Jingle Bells” as Bob Dylan. For the record, we have no doubt that Dylan would include “Batman Smells” in his version. Check it out below.
- Watch New “Trainspotting 2” Teaser Trailer Featuring the Return of the Original Cast (News) — Danny Boyle
- Watch: Frankie Cosmos - “Sinister” Video (News) — Frankie Cosmos
- Mass Gothic Announce New EP, Share New Song - “A Run” (News) — Mass Gothic, Zambri, Solvey, Here We Go Magic
- Watch: Okkervil River - “The Industry” Video (News) — Okkervil River
- Watch White Stripes-Soundtracked First Teaser Trailer For “Justice League” Movie From Comic-Con (News) — DC Comics, The White Stripes, Zack Snyder, Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, Justice League, Ray Fisher