Watch: Kate Bush - “Misty”
Let It Snow
On her much praised new album 50 Words for Snow singer/songwriter Kate Bush includes a 13-and-a-half-minute song about having a romantic relationship with a snowman (just go with it). To provide some visual aid to already unusual concept, Bush recently posted a small video including a portion of the song. The claymamtion clip, entitled, "Mistraldespair" depicts a woman woken in the middle of the night as her icy lawn decoration climbs into bed with her. As strange as it is, the music actually makes the whole scene quite sad, as the poor snowman begins to melt as soon he starts to make his move. Check it out below.
- Sally Shapiro To Release Remix LP, “Elsewhere” (News) — Sally Shapiro
- Watch: Shout Out Louds on “Leno” (News) — Shout Out Louds
- Watch: Queens of the Stone Age Play the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles (News) — Queens of the Stone Age
- Watch: Grizzly Bear on “Ellen” (News) — Grizzly Bear
- Listen: HAERTS - “All the Days” (News) — HAERTS