Watch: Kate Bush - “Misty”
Let It Snow
On her much praised new album 50 Words for Snow singer/songwriter Kate Bush includes a 13-and-a-half-minute song about having a romantic relationship with a snowman (just go with it). To provide some visual aid to already unusual concept, Bush recently posted a small video including a portion of the song. The claymamtion clip, entitled, "Mistraldespair" depicts a woman woken in the middle of the night as her icy lawn decoration climbs into bed with her. As strange as it is, the music actually makes the whole scene quite sad, as the poor snowman begins to melt as soon he starts to make his move. Check it out below.
- Watch: Zola Jesus Perform “Nail” In Empty NYC Street During Snowstorm (News) — Zola Jesus
- 2014 Artist Survey: Syd Arthur (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2014, Syd Arthur
- Listen: Lord Huron - “The Night We Met” (News) — Lord Huron
- Twin Shadow Confirms More Details of New Album, “Eclipse” (News) — Twin Shadow
- 2014 Artist Survey: Painted Palms (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2014, Painted Palms