Watch: Kate Bush - “Misty”
Let It Snow
On her much praised new album 50 Words for Snow singer/songwriter Kate Bush includes a 13-and-a-half-minute song about having a romantic relationship with a snowman (just go with it). To provide some visual aid to already unusual concept, Bush recently posted a small video including a portion of the song. The claymamtion clip, entitled, "Mistraldespair" depicts a woman woken in the middle of the night as her icy lawn decoration climbs into bed with her. As strange as it is, the music actually makes the whole scene quite sad, as the poor snowman begins to melt as soon he starts to make his move. Check it out below.
- Director Tommy Wirkola on Nazi Zombies and ‘Dead Snow 2’ (Interview) — Tommy Wirkola
- Listen: She & Him - “Stay Awhile” (Dusty Springfield Cover) (News) — She & Him
- Listen: Les Sins - “Talk About” (News) — Toro Y Moi
- CMJ Venue Closed After Ebola Scare (News) — CMJ 2014
- Tough Love (Review) — Jessie Ware