Watch: Kate Bush - “Misty”
Let It Snow
On her much praised new album 50 Words for Snow singer/songwriter Kate Bush includes a 13-and-a-half-minute song about having a romantic relationship with a snowman (just go with it). To provide some visual aid to already unusual concept, Bush recently posted a small video including a portion of the song. The claymamtion clip, entitled, "Mistraldespair" depicts a woman woken in the middle of the night as her icy lawn decoration climbs into bed with her. As strange as it is, the music actually makes the whole scene quite sad, as the poor snowman begins to melt as soon he starts to make his move. Check it out below.
- Listen: Local Natives - “Coins” (News) — Local Natives
- Listen: The Raveonettes - “A Good Fight” (News) — The Raveonettes
- Plutona (Review) — Image Comics
- Take It, It’s Yours (Review) — Katy Goodman & Greta Morgan
- Listen: The Walkmen’s Hamilton Leithauser and Vampire Weekend’s Rostam - “When the Truth Is…” (News) — Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam, Hamilton Leithauser, The Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, Rostam Batmanlij