Watch: Kate Bush - “Misty”
Let It Snow
On her much praised new album 50 Words for Snow singer/songwriter Kate Bush includes a 13-and-a-half-minute song about having a romantic relationship with a snowman (just go with it). To provide some visual aid to already unusual concept, Bush recently posted a small video including a portion of the song. The claymamtion clip, entitled, "Mistraldespair" depicts a woman woken in the middle of the night as her icy lawn decoration climbs into bed with her. As strange as it is, the music actually makes the whole scene quite sad, as the poor snowman begins to melt as soon he starts to make his move. Check it out below.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring M. Ward, Songs: Ohia, Charli XCX and More (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Portlandia Previews Season Five With Goth Sketch (News) — Portlandia
- Above the Dreamless Dead (Review) —
- Watch: Arcade Fire’s Horror Short Film, “Festi” (News) — Arcade Fire
- Premiere: Kormac – “White Noise (Featuring Speech Debelle)” Video (News) — Kormac, Speech Debelle