Watch: Kate Bush - “Misty”
Let It Snow
On her much praised new album 50 Words for Snow singer/songwriter Kate Bush includes a 13-and-a-half-minute song about having a romantic relationship with a snowman (just go with it). To provide some visual aid to already unusual concept, Bush recently posted a small video including a portion of the song. The claymamtion clip, entitled, "Mistraldespair" depicts a woman woken in the middle of the night as her icy lawn decoration climbs into bed with her. As strange as it is, the music actually makes the whole scene quite sad, as the poor snowman begins to melt as soon he starts to make his move. Check it out below.
- Watch U2’s The Edge and Adam Clayton Surprise Join U2 Cover Band on Stage at Fansite Party (News) — U2
- Jesse Eisenberg on “The End of the Tour” (Interview) — Jesse Eisenberg
- Watch Mark Ronson and Tame Impala’s Kevin Parker Cover Queens of the Stone Age (News) — Mark Ronson, Tame Impala, Queens of the Stone Age, Miike Snow, Kirin J Callinan
- Wet Hot American Summer: Michael Showalter (Interview) — Wet Hot American Summer, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, Michael Showalter
- I Am Chris Farley (Review) —