Watch: Liars - “Pro Anti Anti” Video
Releasing their new album Mess earlier this spring, L.A.'s Liars have debuted a brand new music video for their single "Pro Anti Anti." Providing an interesting commentary on the shelf life of art, the visual sees band members Angus Andrew and Aaron Hemphill visit the 3D technology company Direct Dimensions to have their faces scanned and made into colorful busts. Once completed however, both pieces are melted down in an excellent time lapse. Talking to Nowness, who premiered the video, Andrew says "It’s the idea of not taking anything too seriously or at face value. Maybe what becomes interesting about technological possibilities is what happens if you mess it up. The same applies to the way we made music with computers for the record: we did exactly the opposite of what the manual told us to do, because that’s when the really interesting stuff happens.”
Click below to watch.
- Check Out Photos of Perfume Genius, Iceage and More at Le Guess Who (News) — Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Brandt Brauer Frick, Iceage, Dean Blunt, Le Guess Who? 2014, Le Guess Who? 2014: Day Two, Perfume Genius
- Watch: The Decembrists Preview Music Video for “Make You Better,” Starring Nick Offerman (News) — The Decemberists
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Perfume Genius, Flying Lotus, and Colleen Green (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Watch: Sky Ferreira Cover Hole’s “Asking For It” With DIIV’s Zachary Cole (News) — Sky Ferreira
- It Happened One Night Blu-ray (Review) —