Watch: Liars - “Pro Anti Anti” Video
Releasing their new album Mess earlier this spring, L.A.'s Liars have debuted a brand new music video for their single "Pro Anti Anti." Providing an interesting commentary on the shelf life of art, the visual sees band members Angus Andrew and Aaron Hemphill visit the 3D technology company Direct Dimensions to have their faces scanned and made into colorful busts. Once completed however, both pieces are melted down in an excellent time lapse. Talking to Nowness, who premiered the video, Andrew says "It’s the idea of not taking anything too seriously or at face value. Maybe what becomes interesting about technological possibilities is what happens if you mess it up. The same applies to the way we made music with computers for the record: we did exactly the opposite of what the manual told us to do, because that’s when the really interesting stuff happens.”
Click below to watch.
- Check Out Photos of Sylvan Esso at Regent Theater in Los Angeles, CA (News) — Sylvan Esso
- Check Out Photos of Seigmen at USF in Bergen, Norway (News) — Seigmen
- Watch: Official “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice” Trailer (News) — DC Comics, DC Universe
- Watch: Bon Iver Covers Spoon’s “Inside Out” (News) — Bon Iver, Spoon
- This Week In Geek: Ryan Gosling Joins “Blade Runner” Sequel + News on “Star Wars,” “Arrow,” and More (News) —