Watch: Mumford & Sons Cover The Beatles’ “With a Little Help From My Friends”
With Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, and The Vaccines
This past weekend thousands of people descended on Pilton, Somerset, England for this year's Glastonbury Music Festival. Among the featured artists were UK natives and headliners Mumford & Sons who closed their Sunday night performance with a massive cover of The Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends," bringing onstage members of Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, The Vaccines to play and sing along. Not the only ones to bring out special guests, Primal Scream performed a rendition of the band's 1994 track, "Rocks," with L.A. sister act HAIM.
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz
- Listen: Broken Social Scene – “Golden Facelift” (News) — Broken Social Scene