Watch: Mumford & Sons Cover The Beatles’ “With a Little Help From My Friends”
With Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, and The Vaccines
This past weekend thousands of people descended on Pilton, Somerset, England for this year's Glastonbury Music Festival. Among the featured artists were UK natives and headliners Mumford & Sons who closed their Sunday night performance with a massive cover of The Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends," bringing onstage members of Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, The Vaccines to play and sing along. Not the only ones to bring out special guests, Primal Scream performed a rendition of the band's 1994 track, "Rocks," with L.A. sister act HAIM.
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days
- Elbow - Guy Garvey on “Little Fictions” (Interview) — Elbow, Guy Garvey