Watch: Mumford & Sons Cover The Beatles’ “With a Little Help From My Friends”
With Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, and The Vaccines
This past weekend thousands of people descended on Pilton, Somerset, England for this year's Glastonbury Music Festival. Among the featured artists were UK natives and headliners Mumford & Sons who closed their Sunday night performance with a massive cover of The Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends," bringing onstage members of Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, The Vaccines to play and sing along. Not the only ones to bring out special guests, Primal Scream performed a rendition of the band's 1994 track, "Rocks," with L.A. sister act HAIM.
- Brian Eno to Score New Sci-Fi TV Series for Amazon, “Strange New Things” (News) — Brian Eno, Kevin Macdonald
- Listen: Big Thief - “Humans” (News) — Big Thief
- The Monkees Share Lyric Video for “She Makes Me Laugh,” Written by Weezer’s Rivers Cuomo (News) — The Monkees, Weezer
- Sally Shapiro Break-up, Share One Last Single, “If You Ever Wanna Change Your Mind” (News) — Sally Shapiro
- Stream the New Album by Julianna Barwick - “Will” (News) — Julianna Barwick