Watch: Mumford & Sons Cover The Beatles’ “With a Little Help From My Friends”
With Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, and The Vaccines
This past weekend thousands of people descended on Pilton, Somerset, England for this year's Glastonbury Music Festival. Among the featured artists were UK natives and headliners Mumford & Sons who closed their Sunday night performance with a massive cover of The Beatles' "With A Little Help From My Friends," bringing onstage members of Vampire Weekend, First Aid Kit, The Vaccines to play and sing along. Not the only ones to bring out special guests, Primal Scream performed a rendition of the band's 1994 track, "Rocks," with L.A. sister act HAIM.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (Review) —
- Moby Shares Two New Anti-Donald Trump Songs - “Trump Is on Your Side” and “Little Failure” (News) — Moby
- Bid on Protest Signs by Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast, and More in Our Protest Auction (News) — Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast
- Donald Glover Cast as a Young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo Centered Star Wars Prequel (News) — Childish Gambino, Star Wars
- Dekalog Blu-ray/DVD (Review) —