Watch: Mumford & Sons and Bobby Womack Play “Jools Holland”
Savages Also Perform
With their sophomore album Babel selling over 600,000 copies in its first week, giving it the best opening of any record this year, Mumford & Sons jumped back across the pond last night to making a special appearance as a musical guest on Later ... with Jools Holland. Bathed in a lot of dark blue light, the UK folk group marched through a rendition of their track "Whispers in the Dark." Also making an appearance were up-and-coming punk group Savages, as well as Bobby Womack, the latter of which featured Damon Albarn in his supporting band. Click below to watch the clips.
Mumford & Sons - "Whispers in the Dark"
Savages - "Husbands"
Bobby Womack - "Please Forgive My Heart"
- Scotland Week: James McAvoy on the Irvine Welsh Adaptation “Filth” (Interview) — James McAvoy
- Angels & Devils (Review) — The Bug
- Scotland Week on Under the Radar’s Website All This Week (News) — Scotland Week, Belle and Sebastian, God Help the Girl, Stuart Murdoch
- Hard Believer (Review) — Fink
- Sky Swimming (Review) — Elephant