Watch: Mumford & Sons and Bobby Womack Play “Jools Holland”
Savages Also Perform
With their sophomore album Babel selling over 600,000 copies in its first week, giving it the best opening of any record this year, Mumford & Sons jumped back across the pond last night to making a special appearance as a musical guest on Later ... with Jools Holland. Bathed in a lot of dark blue light, the UK folk group marched through a rendition of their track "Whispers in the Dark." Also making an appearance were up-and-coming punk group Savages, as well as Bobby Womack, the latter of which featured Damon Albarn in his supporting band. Click below to watch the clips.
Mumford & Sons - "Whispers in the Dark"
Savages - "Husbands"
Bobby Womack - "Please Forgive My Heart"
- “Twin Peaks” SXSW Event to Feature Kyle MacLachlan, Real Estate, Neko Case, M. Ward, and More (News) — Twin Peaks (TV Show), David Lynch, SXSW, Kyle MacLachlan, Real Estate, Neko Case, M. Ward, Julie Byrne, Tim Darcy, Let’s Eat Grandma
- One Million Years B.C. (Review) —
- 2016 Artist Survey: Justin Lockey of Minor Victories and Editors (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2016, Minor Victories, Editors
- Erasure Announce New Album, Share Album Trailer Video (News) — Erasure
- Marika Hackman Signs to Sub Pop, Announces New Album, and Shares “Boyfriend” Video (News) — Marika Hackman, The Big Moon