Watch: Mumford & Sons and Bobby Womack Play “Jools Holland”
Savages Also Perform
With their sophomore album Babel selling over 600,000 copies in its first week, giving it the best opening of any record this year, Mumford & Sons jumped back across the pond last night to making a special appearance as a musical guest on Later ... with Jools Holland. Bathed in a lot of dark blue light, the UK folk group marched through a rendition of their track "Whispers in the Dark." Also making an appearance were up-and-coming punk group Savages, as well as Bobby Womack, the latter of which featured Damon Albarn in his supporting band. Click below to watch the clips.
Mumford & Sons - "Whispers in the Dark"
Savages - "Husbands"
Bobby Womack - "Please Forgive My Heart"
- Vampire Weekend’s Chris Baio Shares “Endless Rhythm” Video (News) — Baio, Vampire Weekend
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Prince, Ought, Jamie Lidell, Wavves, and Small Black (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Stream Mac DeMarco’s Entire New Album, “Another One” (News) — Mac DeMarco
- Watch U2’s The Edge and Adam Clayton Surprise Join U2 Cover Band on Stage at Fansite Party (News) — U2
- Jesse Eisenberg on “The End of the Tour” (Interview) — Jesse Eisenberg