Watch: Mumford & Sons and Bobby Womack Play “Jools Holland”
Savages Also Perform
With their sophomore album Babel selling over 600,000 copies in its first week, giving it the best opening of any record this year, Mumford & Sons jumped back across the pond last night to making a special appearance as a musical guest on Later ... with Jools Holland. Bathed in a lot of dark blue light, the UK folk group marched through a rendition of their track "Whispers in the Dark." Also making an appearance were up-and-coming punk group Savages, as well as Bobby Womack, the latter of which featured Damon Albarn in his supporting band. Click below to watch the clips.
Mumford & Sons - "Whispers in the Dark"
Savages - "Husbands"
Bobby Womack - "Please Forgive My Heart"
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days
- Elbow - Guy Garvey on “Little Fictions” (Interview) — Elbow, Guy Garvey