Watch: Richard Hawley - “Down In the Woods” Video
Standing at the Sky's Edge Out Today
Today, UK artist Richard Hawley has followed-up his critically acclaimed 2009 album Truelove's Gutter with his newest full-length effort Standing At the Sky's Edge. In conjunction with its release, Hawley has debuted a music video for one of the album's standout tracks "Down In the Woods." Like some kind of rogue broadcast against an oppressive regime, the clip helps channel the song's lyrical message, which came about as a reaction to one of the UK coalition government's first pieces of proposed legislation: an attempt to sell-off ancient woodlands. Click below to check out the video, as well as an interview with Hawley going through a track-by-track discussion of the album.
- Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (Review) —
- Moby Shares Two New Anti-Donald Trump Songs - “Trump Is on Your Side” and “Little Failure” (News) — Moby
- Bid on Protest Signs by Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast, and More in Our Protest Auction (News) — Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer, Best Coast
- Donald Glover Cast as a Young Lando Calrissian in Han Solo Centered Star Wars Prequel (News) — Childish Gambino, Star Wars
- Dekalog Blu-ray/DVD (Review) —