Watch: Richard Hawley - “Down In the Woods” Video
Standing at the Sky's Edge Out Today
Today, UK artist Richard Hawley has followed-up his critically acclaimed 2009 album Truelove's Gutter with his newest full-length effort Standing At the Sky's Edge. In conjunction with its release, Hawley has debuted a music video for one of the album's standout tracks "Down In the Woods." Like some kind of rogue broadcast against an oppressive regime, the clip helps channel the song's lyrical message, which came about as a reaction to one of the UK coalition government's first pieces of proposed legislation: an attempt to sell-off ancient woodlands. Click below to check out the video, as well as an interview with Hawley going through a track-by-track discussion of the album.
- Latest Doctor Who Trailer, Plus DVD Release of Season Premiere Announced (News) — Doctor Who, Doctor Who 50th Anniversary
- Premiere: Dissolve - “Statement” MP3 Stream (News) — Dissolve
- Listen: Halls Covers Cat Power’s “The Greatest” (News) — Halls
- Fred Armisen Wants Your Number (News) — Fred Armisen
- Wye Oak - Jenn Wasner on Sexism in the Music Industry and Their “Intensely Dark” New Album (Interview) — Wye Oak