Watch: Richard Hawley - “Down In the Woods” Video
Standing at the Sky's Edge Out Today
Today, UK artist Richard Hawley has followed-up his critically acclaimed 2009 album Truelove's Gutter with his newest full-length effort Standing At the Sky's Edge. In conjunction with its release, Hawley has debuted a music video for one of the album's standout tracks "Down In the Woods." Like some kind of rogue broadcast against an oppressive regime, the clip helps channel the song's lyrical message, which came about as a reaction to one of the UK coalition government's first pieces of proposed legislation: an attempt to sell-off ancient woodlands. Click below to check out the video, as well as an interview with Hawley going through a track-by-track discussion of the album.
- Watch: Bat For Lashes - “Sunday Love” Video (News) — Bat For Lashes
- Fall Forever (Review) — Fear of Men
- Listen: Swans - “When Will I Return” (News) — Swans
- Four Tet Shares New Song with Impossibly Long Title in Honor of SoundCloud Milestone (News) — Four Tet
- Feist Covers The Tragically Hip’s “Flamenco” in Honor of Terminally Ill Frontman Gord Downie (News) — Feist, Gord Downie, Broken Social Scene, Kevin Drew, The Tragically Hip