Watch: Richard Hawley - “Down In the Woods” Video
Standing at the Sky's Edge Out Today
Today, UK artist Richard Hawley has followed-up his critically acclaimed 2009 album Truelove's Gutter with his newest full-length effort Standing At the Sky's Edge. In conjunction with its release, Hawley has debuted a music video for one of the album's standout tracks "Down In the Woods." Like some kind of rogue broadcast against an oppressive regime, the clip helps channel the song's lyrical message, which came about as a reaction to one of the UK coalition government's first pieces of proposed legislation: an attempt to sell-off ancient woodlands. Click below to check out the video, as well as an interview with Hawley going through a track-by-track discussion of the album.
- Read All Our “Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp” Interviews From This Week (News) — Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, Wet Hot American Summer
- Chad Valley Announces Sophomore Album, Shares First Single, “True” (News) — Chad Valley
- Vampire Weekend’s Chris Baio Shares “Endless Rhythm” Video (News) — Baio, Vampire Weekend
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist With Prince, Ought, Jamie Lidell, Wavves, and Small Black (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Stream Mac DeMarco’s Entire New Album, “Another One” (News) — Mac DeMarco