Watch: Rufus Wainwright Plays “Conan”
Performs "Out of the Game"
Somehow Conan O'Brien managed to be in two places at once last night, serving as both a guest on Letterman in New York and host of his own show in L.A. While the mind boggles as how such recorded wizardry is even possible, you can at least take some enjoyment in Rufus Wainwright's late night appearance on Conan's program, performing the title track off his newly released LP. Click below to watch and decide whether the operatic songwriter is the only person out there capable of pulling off such a casual outfit and what appear to be some amazingly metalic shoes.
- Scotland Week: James McAvoy on the Irvine Welsh Adaptation “Filth” (Interview) — James McAvoy
- Angels & Devils (Review) — The Bug
- Scotland Week on Under the Radar’s Website All This Week (News) — Scotland Week, Belle and Sebastian, God Help the Girl, Stuart Murdoch
- Hard Believer (Review) — Fink
- Sky Swimming (Review) — Elephant