Watch: Rufus Wainwright Plays “Conan”
Performs "Out of the Game"
Somehow Conan O'Brien managed to be in two places at once last night, serving as both a guest on Letterman in New York and host of his own show in L.A. While the mind boggles as how such recorded wizardry is even possible, you can at least take some enjoyment in Rufus Wainwright's late night appearance on Conan's program, performing the title track off his newly released LP. Click below to watch and decide whether the operatic songwriter is the only person out there capable of pulling off such a casual outfit and what appear to be some amazingly metalic shoes.
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra Share New Song - “First World Problem” (News) —
- Black Mountain (Interview) — Black Mountain
- Primavera Sound 2016 Preview: A Day-By-Day Guide to the Spanish Festival (News) — Primavera Sound Festival
- Matt Mondanile Leaves Real Estate to Focus on Ducktails, Band Announces New Tour Dates (News) — Ducktails, Julian Lynch, Real Estate
- Dinosaur Jr. Share New Song, “Tiny,” and Performed it Last Night on “Later… with Jools Holland” (News) — Dinosaur Jr., J Mascis