Watch: Sharon Van Etten Gets Dressed in New Fashion Video
Featuring "One Day"
Singer/songwriter Sharon Van Etten has hardly been slowing down since the release of her breakthrough album Tramp. Currently on the road with Nick Cave and guesting on The National's new album Trouble Will Find Me, Van Etten allotted a little time in her busy schedule to help promote the new fashion line of Ace & Jig with a new style video. With her song "One Day" serving as the soundtrack, the two-minute clip features time-lapsed footage of Van Etten playing the role of a human mannequin and looking lovely in all sorts of outfits. Click below to watch.
- CHVRCHES’ Lauren Mayberry Continues to Confront Online Misogyny With Instagram Post (News) — CHVRCHES
- This Week In Geek: Possible Candidates to Play Spider-Man + “Daredevil,” “Jurassic World” (News) —
- Watch: Hans-Peter Lindstrǿm and Grace Hall - “Home Tonight” Video (News) — Hans-Peter Lindstrom, Grace Hall, Emil Nikolaisen, Todd Rundgren
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Forms New Solo Project Called The Arcs (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Black Keys, The Arcs
- The End: Hamilton Leithauser on Endings and Death (Interview) — Hamilton Leithauser, The Walkmen