Watch: Sharon Van Etten Gets Dressed in New Fashion Video
Featuring "One Day"
Singer/songwriter Sharon Van Etten has hardly been slowing down since the release of her breakthrough album Tramp. Currently on the road with Nick Cave and guesting on The National's new album Trouble Will Find Me, Van Etten allotted a little time in her busy schedule to help promote the new fashion line of Ace & Jig with a new style video. With her song "One Day" serving as the soundtrack, the two-minute clip features time-lapsed footage of Van Etten playing the role of a human mannequin and looking lovely in all sorts of outfits. Click below to watch.
- Under the Radar’s Protest Sign Auction Ends Tomorrow – Moby, Mew, Tegan and Sara, and More (News) — Mew, Moby, Tegan and Sara, Amanda Palmer
- Minor Victories Announce New Instrumental Album, Share Video for New Version of “Cogs” (News) — Minor Victories, Mogwai, Editors, Slowdive
- Listen: Amber Arcades - “Which Will” (Nick Drake Cover) (News) — Amber Arcades, Nick Drake
- Sun Kil Moon (Mark Kozelek) and Jesu Share New Anti-Donald Trump Song (News) — Sun Kil Moon, Jesu, Mark Kozelek, Jesu/Sun Kil Moon
- Man With a Plan (Review) —