Watch: Sharon Van Etten Gets Dressed in New Fashion Video
Featuring "One Day"
Singer/songwriter Sharon Van Etten has hardly been slowing down since the release of her breakthrough album Tramp. Currently on the road with Nick Cave and guesting on The National's new album Trouble Will Find Me, Van Etten allotted a little time in her busy schedule to help promote the new fashion line of Ace & Jig with a new style video. With her song "One Day" serving as the soundtrack, the two-minute clip features time-lapsed footage of Van Etten playing the role of a human mannequin and looking lovely in all sorts of outfits. Click below to watch.
- We Were Promised Jetpacks Announce New U.S. Tour Dates (News) — We Were Promised Jetpacks
- The Charlatans Announce New U.S. Tour Dates, Share “Sproston Green” Live Video (News) — The Charlatans
- Watch: Mercury Rev - “Are You Ready?” Video (News) — Mercury Rev
- Animal Collective Announce and Release “Live at 9:30” Live Album, Share Live Track (News) — Animal Collective
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: Volume I (Review) —