Watch: Sharon Van Etten Gets Dressed in New Fashion Video
Featuring "One Day"
Singer/songwriter Sharon Van Etten has hardly been slowing down since the release of her breakthrough album Tramp. Currently on the road with Nick Cave and guesting on The National's new album Trouble Will Find Me, Van Etten allotted a little time in her busy schedule to help promote the new fashion line of Ace & Jig with a new style video. With her song "One Day" serving as the soundtrack, the two-minute clip features time-lapsed footage of Van Etten playing the role of a human mannequin and looking lovely in all sorts of outfits. Click below to watch.
- Announcing the Under the Radar App - The New Interactive Digital Magazine (News) —
- 2013 Artist Survey: The Spook School (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2013, The Spook School
- Listen: Tame Impala - “Backwards” (feat. Kendrick Lamar) (News) — Tame Impala
- Watch: Ramona Lisa (Caroline Polachek of Chairlift) – “Backwards and Upwards” Lyric Video (News) — Ramona Lisa
- 2013 Artist Survey: Pale Seas (Interview) —