Watch: Sigur Rós - “Varðeldur” Video
Raindrops in Reverse
Over a dozen video into Sigur Rós' Valtari Mystery Film Experiment, the visual artistry of its selected directors still never fail to impress. For his interpretation of "Varðeldur" Irish artist Clare Langan creates a stunning work capturing time in reverse. According to Langan in a statement, "The film explores the fragility of the human condition, frozen somewhere between life and death. Shot with a high-speed camera, a human figure and water defy the laws of gravity. There is no clear distinction between dream and reality and the space that the film and the music create becomes a submersive world." Click below to watch.
- Miley Cyrus and The Flaming Lips Surprise Release New Album, Share Video, Perform at VMAs (News) — Miley Cyrus, The Flaming Lips
- TV on the Radio and Run the Jewels to Perform Together on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” (News) — Run the Jewels, Stephen Colbert, TV on the Radio
- Listen: Chad Valley - “Seventeen” (News) — Chad Valley
- Listen: Siouxsie Sioux’s First Song in Eight Years from the “Hannibal” Series Finale (News) — Siouxsie Sioux
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Announce Live Album (News) — Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros