Watch First Trailer for Coen Brothers’ “Hail, Caesar!” with George Clooney and Scarlett Johansson
Josh Brolin, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ralph Fiennes, and Tilda Swinton Also Star in Movie Due Out February 5
Man this looks good. Iconic writing/directing duo Joel and Ethan Coen are back with their first film since 2013's Inside Llewyn Davis and they've assembled a hell of a cast for it. Hail, Caesar! is comedy set in the Hollywood film industry in the 1950s. Josh Brolin plays Eddie Mannix, a fixer working for the studios who helps keep actors' scandals out of the press. He's called into action when one of Hollywood's top stars, Baird Whitlock (George Clooney) is kidnapped and held for ransom during the production of the sword and sandals epic film-within-a-film, also titled Hail, Caesar!
The rest of the cast includes Scarlett Johansson, Channing Tatum, Jonah Hill, Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, Frances McDormand, Christopher Lambert, Fisher Stevens, Clancy Brown, and freakin' Dolph Lundgren (who's listed on Wikipedia as playing a Soviet submarine commander). The whole thing looks gorgeous from a production design/cinematography standpoint and also looks like it's a ton of fun. Lest we remind you, the Coens were also responsible for The Big Lebowski; O Brother, Where Art Thou?; Fargo; and Raising Arizona; as well as more serious fare such as No Country For Old Men. The movie is due out February 5th via Universal.
- Watch First Trailer for Coen Brothers’ “Hail, Caesar!” with George Clooney and Scarlett Johansson (News) —
- The Last Kingdom (Review) —
- Watch: Cheatahs - “Signs to Lorelei” Video (News) — Cheatahs
- Watch Everything Everything Get Bloody in “No Reptiles” Video (News) — Everything Everything
- Watch the First Clip of Don Cheadle as Jazz Legend Miles Davis in “Miles Ahead” (News) —