Watch: Spoon - “Do You” Video
Scheduled to release their latest album The Want My Soul on Aug. 5, Spoon have premiered a brand new music video featuring their lead single "Do You." Directed by Hiro Murai the visual sees frontman Britt Daniel driving through what looks like the beginning of the end of the world, passing by burning vehicles and panicking pedestrians. The surprise twist as to cause of just hysteria is quite unexpected to say the least.
- Nine Albums Out Today Worth Hearing: Gorillaz, Feist, Mew, Sufjan Stevens, and More (News) — BNQT, Feist, Gorillaz, Juliana Hatfield, Little Cub, Mew, Sufjan Stevens, Sylvan Esso, Thurston Moore
- Speedy Ortiz Covers TV on the Radio’s “Young Liars” for Planned Parenthood Covers Album (News) — Speedy Ortiz, TV on the Radio
- Waxahatchee Shares “Silver (Demo)” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Our First 100 Days, Waxahatchee
- Sufjan Stevens Announces Mixtape Featuring “Carrie & Lowell” Outtakes, Remixes, and Demos (News) — Sufjan Stevens
- Tribeca 2017: Brian Shoaf and Zachary Quinto on “Aardvark” (Interview) — Zachary Quinto, Brian Shoaf