Watch: Spoon - “Do You” Video
Scheduled to release their latest album The Want My Soul on Aug. 5, Spoon have premiered a brand new music video featuring their lead single "Do You." Directed by Hiro Murai the visual sees frontman Britt Daniel driving through what looks like the beginning of the end of the world, passing by burning vehicles and panicking pedestrians. The surprise twist as to cause of just hysteria is quite unexpected to say the least.
- How to Dress Well Shares “Strong Enuff (Sheryl Crow Cover)” for Anti-Trump “Our First 100 Days” (News) — How to Dress Well, Our First 100 Days, Sheryl Crow
- Ty Segall Shares “Break a Guitar” Video Feat. Fred Armisen, Jack Black, and Henry Rollins (News) — Ty Segall
- HAIM Share Another Drum-Tastic Teaser Video Promising Something Is Happening on Thursday (News) — HAIM
- Watch Alison Goldfrapp Make Her Directorial Debut with the Video for Goldfrapp’s “Systemagic” (News) — Goldfrapp
- Pleasure (Review) — Feist