Watch: Tegan and Sara Perform “Closer” and Cover Cyndi Lauper’s “Time After Time”
Heartthrob Out Jan. 29
Approaching the release of their much-anticipated new record Heartthob on Jan. 29, the Quin sisters Tegan and Sara stopped by Billboard magazine and their personal studio to talk about music and play a few songs. In addition to performing their latest single "Closer," the twins discussed their love and influence of Cyndi Lauper (first exposed to her through The Goonies), going on to perform a stripped-down rendition of "Time After Time" (complete with xylophone accompaniment). Click below to watch both performances.
"Time After Time"
- Check Out Photos of Perfume Genius, Iceage and More at Le Guess Who (News) — Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Brandt Brauer Frick, Iceage, Dean Blunt, Le Guess Who? 2014, Le Guess Who? 2014: Day Two, Perfume Genius
- Watch: The Decembrists Preview Music Video for “Make You Better,” Starring Nick Offerman (News) — The Decemberists
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Perfume Genius, Flying Lotus, and Colleen Green (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Watch: Sky Ferreira Cover Hole’s “Asking For It” With DIIV’s Zachary Cole (News) — Sky Ferreira
- It Happened One Night Blu-ray (Review) —