Watch The Flaming Lips Perform “Sun Blows Up Today” in New Super Bowl Hyundai Commercial
On Super Bowl Sunday Hyundai will broadcast a special commercial featuring The Flaming Lips performing their recently debuted new song "Sun Blows Up Today." In the 60-second ad Wayne Coyne and the band magically appear at typical family breakfast inspiring an outing that includes skateboarding, freeing petting zoo animals, and challenging tough-looking bikers.
Click below to watch the TV spot. The Lips' forthcoming new album The Terror is scheduled for release on April 2.
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern, Daniel Clowes & Craig Johnson on ‘Wilson’ (Interview) — Woody Harrelson
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days