Watch: The Lonely Island - “Spell It Out” Video
"Wait, That's Gross"
With less than a week left before releasing their third LP The Wack Album, rap comedy trio The Lonely Island have premiered yet another music video featuring a track from the record, this time for the alphabetically-inclined "Spell It Out."
Proceeding to introduce and namecheck his cohorts "Jorm" (Jorma Taccone) and "Kiv" (Akiva Schaffer), member Andy Samberg essentially decides to spend the rest of the song with an extensive spelling tangent, providing more backstory for himself than you'd probably want to you know (revealing he's the "Dude that has sex with pigs for money but only as a side thing right now, I'm just short on cash and have irons in the fire but in this economy it'll have to do my name is Lenny").
The new track follows the group's already shared "YOLO," "Spring Break Anthem," "I Fucked My Aunt," "Diaper Money," "Semicolons," and "Go Kindergarten," Featuring a total of 20 songs, The Wack Album arrives June 11.
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz
- Listen: Broken Social Scene – “Golden Facelift” (News) — Broken Social Scene
- Watch: Real Estate – “In My Car (Live at the Music Hall of Williamsburg)” Video (News) — Real Estate
- The Complete Zap Comix (Review) — Fantagraphics