Watch: The Lonely Island - “Spell It Out” Video
"Wait, That's Gross"
With less than a week left before releasing their third LP The Wack Album, rap comedy trio The Lonely Island have premiered yet another music video featuring a track from the record, this time for the alphabetically-inclined "Spell It Out."
Proceeding to introduce and namecheck his cohorts "Jorm" (Jorma Taccone) and "Kiv" (Akiva Schaffer), member Andy Samberg essentially decides to spend the rest of the song with an extensive spelling tangent, providing more backstory for himself than you'd probably want to you know (revealing he's the "Dude that has sex with pigs for money but only as a side thing right now, I'm just short on cash and have irons in the fire but in this economy it'll have to do my name is Lenny").
The new track follows the group's already shared "YOLO," "Spring Break Anthem," "I Fucked My Aunt," "Diaper Money," "Semicolons," and "Go Kindergarten," Featuring a total of 20 songs, The Wack Album arrives June 11.
- The War on Drugs Share 11-Minute New Song – “Thinking of a Place” (News) — The War on Drugs
- Fargo (Season 3, Episode 1: “The Law of Vacant Places” Recap and Review) (Review) — Ewan McGregor
- Shout Out Louds Share Video for New Song, “Oh Oh,” and Announce Tour Dates (News) — Shout Out Louds
- Jonathan Rado Shares “Surgeonman” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Foxygen, Jonathan Rado, Our First 100 Days
- Blondie Share New B-Side – “The Breaks” (News) — Blondie