Watch: The Lonely Island - “Spell It Out” Video
"Wait, That's Gross"
With less than a week left before releasing their third LP The Wack Album, rap comedy trio The Lonely Island have premiered yet another music video featuring a track from the record, this time for the alphabetically-inclined "Spell It Out."
Proceeding to introduce and namecheck his cohorts "Jorm" (Jorma Taccone) and "Kiv" (Akiva Schaffer), member Andy Samberg essentially decides to spend the rest of the song with an extensive spelling tangent, providing more backstory for himself than you'd probably want to you know (revealing he's the "Dude that has sex with pigs for money but only as a side thing right now, I'm just short on cash and have irons in the fire but in this economy it'll have to do my name is Lenny").
The new track follows the group's already shared "YOLO," "Spring Break Anthem," "I Fucked My Aunt," "Diaper Money," "Semicolons," and "Go Kindergarten," Featuring a total of 20 songs, The Wack Album arrives June 11.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist, With Built to Spill, Death Cab for Cutie & Will Butler (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy (News) —
- Premiere: Broken Twin – “Glimpse of Time (Live)” Video (News) — Broken Twin
- Super Furry Animals Announce Reissue of “Mwng,” First Shows in Six Years (News) — Super Furry Animals
- Arcade Fire’s Will Butler Writes A Song About A Black Hole (News) — Will Butler