Watch: Tricky - “Does It” Video
Trip-hop pioneer Tricky will soon release his tenth studio album False Idols on May 28. Leading up to the record's arrival, the UK artist has premiered politically and culturally charged music video for his single "Does It." Featuring Tricky engaging in his signature spoken word vocals, the clip is interpersed with images and footage of violent protests and war. In an interview with Rollng Stone Tricky says that the whole thing was "literally was done in two hours in my apartment. I'm a happy guy, but I know where this comes from. I've seen a lot of violence since I was six or seven years of age. No one's saying anything anymore. This pop-star stuff, it's played out. That's for teenyboppers – eight-year-olds that can be manipulated. There's no Kurt Cobains around at the moment."
Click below to watch.
- Under the Radar’s Holiday Gift Guide 2016 Part 5: Technology and Apparel (News) —
- Watch First Trailer for “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” Soundtracked by MGMT (News) — MGMT
- Tim Kingsbury of Arcade Fire Announces Solo Debut Album as Sam Patch, Shares “St. Sebastian” (News) — Arcade Fire, Sam Patch
- At the Drive In Announce 2017 Tour Dates (News) — At the Drive-In
- Red Fang at Underground Arts, Philadelphia, PA, December 2, 2016 (Review) — Red Fang