Watch: Wayne Coyne Does Wayne Coyne Things in New Virgin Mobile Ad
Retrain Your Brain
After making an appearance in a Super Bowl ad for Hyundia earlier this year, Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne has returned to the world of television commercials for the good people at Virgin Mobile. Featuring imagery that looks like it was storyboarded straight from Coyne's suggestions, the clip exhibits an effective brainwashy vibe, jumping between a table full of lobsters, a giant octopus, a huggable shark, a giant tissue box, and Coyne doing his best hypnotist impression.
Given his penchant for posting all kinds of weird mobile pics and instagrams from his phone - not to mention making an entire film from the device - it's not all that surprising that Coyne would be approached to a spokesperson for a phone company.
Click below to watch.
- Wilco Announce June Tour Dates and Confirm Full Solid Sound Festival Lineup (News) — Wilco
- Watch Strand of Oaks Perform “Rest of It” and “Radio Kids” on “Conan” (News) — Conan O’Brien, Strand of Oaks
- Watch: Little Cub Share Politically Fueled “Hypnotise” Video (News) — Little Cub
- Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys Announces New Solo Album, Shares “Shine on Me” Video (News) — Dan Auerbach, The Arcs, The Black Keys
- Watch: Mac DeMarco - “This Old Dog” Video (News) — Mac DeMarco