Batman Vol. 7: Endgame
Sep 11, 2015 Issue #54 - August/September 2015 - CHVRCHES
Scott Snyder's run on Batman might not get any better than it does in Batman Vol. 7: Endgame. Collecting issues 35-40, Endgame sees The Joker return to Gotham with one mission only—kill Batman. The gloves are off. The jokes have ended. What's left is pure, animalistic vitriol, and The Joker will not stop until Batman is dead.
This is the ultimate tale of Batman versus The Joker, the one fans have been waiting for (whether they knew it or not). One man against the other, both mired in the odd psychology that binds them, each willing to do whatever it takes to stop the other. Their fight is as savage as it has ever been and will ever get. And though other heroes and villains make appearances, Endgame is undeniably about the most fundamental antagonistic relationship in the Batman mythos.
What's further great about this volume, is that it doesn't rely on the reader's up-to-date-edness. Though the book refers to events that took place in other recent arcs, anyone can pick it up and follow along. And every Bat-fan who does will love it. (www.dccomics.com)
Author rating: 8/10
- Kevin Morby Announces New Album, Shares Lyric Video for New Song “Come to Me Now” (News) —
- Black Lips Announce New Album Produced by Sean Lennon, Share “Can’t Hold On” (News) — Black Lips
- Saint Etienne Announce New Album, Share “Heather” (News) — Saint Etienne
- Thurston Moore Announces New Album, Shares Video for “Smoke of Dreams” (News) — Sonic Youth, Thurston Moore
- !!! Announce New Album and Tour Dates, Share “The One 2” Video (News) — !!!