Guided By Voices Announces Yet Another Album For 2012
Bears for Lunch Would Be Third Release This Year
Guided by Voices has already been super busy in the studio this year. Their next record, Class Clown Spots a UFO has had its release date pushed back to June 12 due to the success of their previous record, Let's Go Eat the Factory, which was released in January. According to Exclaim, the band will release a third album this year.
Not much info has been released yet, but we do know that it will be titled Bears for Lunch. But before that, they have two 7-inches scheduled for release leading up to Class Clown Spots a UFO. The first features the album track, "Jon the Croc," and will be available on Record Store Day, April 21. Then there will be one more vinyl single released on May 15 before the albums official release a month later.
- Listen: James Blake - “Modern Soul” (News) — James Blake
- Pulp’s Jarvis Cocker to Score “Likely Stories” TV Series Based on Neil Gaiman Short Stories (News) — Jarvis Cocker, Neil Gaiman
- Justin Vernon Is Working on New Bon Iver Music, Announces Eaux Claires Festival Line-up (News) — Bon Iver, Beach House, James Blake, The National, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Jenny Lewis, Vince Staples, Jon Hopkins, My Brightest Diamond, Phosphorescent
- 2015 Artist Survey: Natalie Prass (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2015, Natalie Prass
- Watch: Black Mountain - “Mothers of the Sun” Video (News) — Black Mountain