Guided By Voices Announces Yet Another Album For 2012
Bears for Lunch Would Be Third Release This Year
Guided by Voices has already been super busy in the studio this year. Their next record, Class Clown Spots a UFO has had its release date pushed back to June 12 due to the success of their previous record, Let's Go Eat the Factory, which was released in January. According to Exclaim, the band will release a third album this year.
Not much info has been released yet, but we do know that it will be titled Bears for Lunch. But before that, they have two 7-inches scheduled for release leading up to Class Clown Spots a UFO. The first features the album track, "Jon the Croc," and will be available on Record Store Day, April 21. Then there will be one more vinyl single released on May 15 before the albums official release a month later.
- Premiere: Travis - “What Will Come” Video (News) — Travis
- Amanda Palmer to Release a Collaborative Album with Her Father, Jack Palmer (News) — Amanda Palmer, Jack & Amanda Palmer
- Sharon Jones Documentary “Miss Sharon Jones!” Gets a Theatrical Release Date (News) — Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra Share New Song - “First World Problem” (News) —
- Black Mountain (Interview) — Black Mountain