Listen: Porcelain Raft - “Big Sur”
Microclimate Due Out February 3 via Volcanic Field
Italian-born but Los Angeles-based musician Porcelain Raft (aka Mauro Remiddi) is releasing his third full-length album, Microclimate, on February 3 via his own label, Volcanic Field. Previously we were treated to the album's first single, "Distant Shore." Now here's another dreamy song from the album, "Big Sur." Check it out below.
Remiddi recorded Microclimate in his studio in East LA's Highland Park neighborhood. Chris Coady (Future Islands, Beach House), Remiddi's longtime collaborator, mixed the album at the Sunset Sounds Studios. There will be a special limited edition run of 250 colored vinyl. A press release describes Microclimate "his biggest sounding and most expansive collection of songs to date."
- HAIM Announce New Album, Share Paul Thomas Anderson-Directed Video for “Right Now” (News) — HAIM, Paul Thomas Anderson
- Childhood Announce New Album, Share “California Light” Video (News) — Childhood
- Mac DeMarco Shares “One More Love Song,” Plus Fan Fiction Contest and Marc Maron Interview (News) — Mac DeMarco, Marc Maron
- Patreon Exclusive: Previously Unseen Photos of St. Vincent from 2007 and 2008 (News) — St. Vincent
- Jay Som Shares New Song “Turn the Other Cheek” for Anti-Donald Trump “Our First 100 Days” (News) — Jay Som, Our First 100 Days