School of Seven Bells To Raise Money For Benjamin Curtis’ Cancer Treatment
New Fund Created in His Name
Last month sad news struck the camp of School of Seven Bells when it had been revealed that guitarist Benjamin Curtis had been diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. While Curtis currently undergoes treatment for his cancer a fund has been set up in his name "to help with the considerable mounting costs that he and his family are facing at present and in the coming months."
According to bandmate Alejandra Deheza, "He is responding really well ... and rough as it has been, it's your messages and posts that have inspired us and keep us focused on the path ahead."
If you'd like to make a contribution to the cause or leave a message of support you can visit www.supportbenjamincurtis.com.
- TV on the Radio and Run the Jewels to Perform Together on “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” (News) — Run the Jewels, Stephen Colbert, TV on the Radio
- Listen: Chad Valley - “Seventeen” (News) — Chad Valley
- Listen: Siouxsie Sioux’s First Song in Eight Years from the “Hannibal” Series Finale (News) — Siouxsie Sioux
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros Announce Live Album (News) — Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Miley Cyrus and The Flaming Lips Surprise Release New Album, Share Video, Perform at VMAs (News) — Miley Cyrus, The Flaming Lips