School of Seven Bells To Raise Money For Benjamin Curtis’ Cancer Treatment
New Fund Created in His Name
Last month sad news struck the camp of School of Seven Bells when it had been revealed that guitarist Benjamin Curtis had been diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. While Curtis currently undergoes treatment for his cancer a fund has been set up in his name "to help with the considerable mounting costs that he and his family are facing at present and in the coming months."
According to bandmate Alejandra Deheza, "He is responding really well ... and rough as it has been, it's your messages and posts that have inspired us and keep us focused on the path ahead."
If you'd like to make a contribution to the cause or leave a message of support you can visit www.supportbenjamincurtis.com.
- Watch First Trailer for “Song to Song,” Terrence Malick’s Austin-Set Music Industry Drama (News) — Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara, Terrence Malick, Natalie Portman, Michael Fassbender
- Jens Lekman (Interview) — Jens Lekman
- Watch: Laura Marling - “Next Time” Video (News) — Laura Marling
- Listen: Karen Elson - “Call Your Name” (News) — Karen Elson, The Black Keys
- Listen: Parquet Courts Share New Version of “Captive of the Sun” Featuring Bun B (News) — Parquet Courts