School of Seven Bells To Raise Money For Benjamin Curtis’ Cancer Treatment
New Fund Created in His Name
Last month sad news struck the camp of School of Seven Bells when it had been revealed that guitarist Benjamin Curtis had been diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. While Curtis currently undergoes treatment for his cancer a fund has been set up in his name "to help with the considerable mounting costs that he and his family are facing at present and in the coming months."
According to bandmate Alejandra Deheza, "He is responding really well ... and rough as it has been, it's your messages and posts that have inspired us and keep us focused on the path ahead."
If you'd like to make a contribution to the cause or leave a message of support you can visit www.supportbenjamincurtis.com.
- Watch: The New Pornographers - “Dancehall Domine” Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Alt-J To Play Madison Square Garden (News) — alt-J
- The Smashing Pumpkins: Adore (Super Deluxe Edition) (Review) — The Smashing Pumpkins
- Deep Fantasy (Review) — White Lung
- Watch: TV on the Radio - “Happy Idiot” Video, Starring Paul Reubens and Karen Gillan (News) — TV on the Radio