School of Seven Bells To Raise Money For Benjamin Curtis’ Cancer Treatment
New Fund Created in His Name
Last month sad news struck the camp of School of Seven Bells when it had been revealed that guitarist Benjamin Curtis had been diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. While Curtis currently undergoes treatment for his cancer a fund has been set up in his name "to help with the considerable mounting costs that he and his family are facing at present and in the coming months."
According to bandmate Alejandra Deheza, "He is responding really well ... and rough as it has been, it's your messages and posts that have inspired us and keep us focused on the path ahead."
If you'd like to make a contribution to the cause or leave a message of support you can visit www.supportbenjamincurtis.com.
- Watch: Modest Mouse’s Isaac Brock Get Bad Advice on Vanessa Bayer’s “Sound Advice” Web Series (News) — Modest Mouse, Vanessa Bayer
- Premiere: Exclusive Deleted Scene From Elizabeth Banks Thriller “Every Secret Thing” (News) —
- Another One (Review) — Mac DeMarco
- The Diary of a Teenage Girl (Review) —
- Check out Photos of Fjordfesten 2015 (News) — Daniel Kvammen, Kurt Nilsen, Tomas Ledin, Violet Road