School of Seven Bells To Raise Money For Benjamin Curtis’ Cancer Treatment
New Fund Created in His Name
Last month sad news struck the camp of School of Seven Bells when it had been revealed that guitarist Benjamin Curtis had been diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. While Curtis currently undergoes treatment for his cancer a fund has been set up in his name "to help with the considerable mounting costs that he and his family are facing at present and in the coming months."
According to bandmate Alejandra Deheza, "He is responding really well ... and rough as it has been, it's your messages and posts that have inspired us and keep us focused on the path ahead."
If you'd like to make a contribution to the cause or leave a message of support you can visit www.supportbenjamincurtis.com.
- Sally Shapiro Break-up, Share One Last Single, “If You Ever Wanna Change Your Mind” (News) — Sally Shapiro
- Stream the New Album by Julianna Barwick - “Will” (News) — Julianna Barwick
- José González Announces More Tour Dates (News) — José González
- Whitney Houston “Official” Documentary in the Works from Director Kevin Macdonald (News) — Whitney Houston, Kevin Macdonald
- Todd Terje & The Olsens Announce “The Big Cover Up” Covers EP, Share Boney M Cover (News) — Todd Terje, Todd Terje & The Olsens, Boney M, Daniel Maloso, Jaga Jazzist, Lindstrøm