The Dears To Premiere Documentary, Release Live Album
Never Destroy Us: The Dears At Pasaguero and The Dears Live at Pasaguero
Next month the Canadian Broadcasting Company will premiere a new documentary on the native sons and daughters making up The Dears. Titled Never Destroy Us: The Dears at Pasaguero, the documentary chronicles the path of the band from their earliest days to the three night stint in Mexico City where the group decided to debut songs from their 2011 album Degeneration Street - months before it actually recorded and almost a full year before its streeted release. Airing Dec. 1 CBC TV at noon ET, 9AM PST, the band has plans to release it to a wider audience in the near future.
In addition to the film The Dears have announced that they mixed down the entire concert featured in doc for a special live album The Dears: Live at Pasaguero. Available digitally as a stand-alone record or packaged as part of a deluxe edition of Degeneration Street, you can order your copy of the record here.
Click below to watch the trailer for Never Destroy Us: The Dears at Pasaguero.
- Andrew Bird Announces New Album, Shares “Capsized,” Performs on “Conan” (News) — Andrew Bird
- Plants and Animals Announce New Album, Share “Stay” (News) — Plants and Animals
- The Monkees Announce New Album with Songs by Ben Gibbard, Rivers Cuomo, Noel Gallagher, and More (News) — Benjamin Gibbard, Carole King, Death Cab for Cutie, Fountains of Wayne, Oasis, Noel Gallagher, Rogue Wave, Harry Nilsson, Neil Diamond, The Monkees
- The End: Richard Hawley on Endings and Death (Interview) — Richard Hawley
- 2015 Artist Survey: Ultimate Painting (Interview) — Artist Surveys 2015, Mazes, Ultimate Painting