The Dears To Premiere Documentary, Release Live Album
Never Destroy Us: The Dears At Pasaguero and The Dears Live at Pasaguero
Next month the Canadian Broadcasting Company will premiere a new documentary on the native sons and daughters making up The Dears. Titled Never Destroy Us: The Dears at Pasaguero, the documentary chronicles the path of the band from their earliest days to the three night stint in Mexico City where the group decided to debut songs from their 2011 album Degeneration Street - months before it actually recorded and almost a full year before its streeted release. Airing Dec. 1 CBC TV at noon ET, 9AM PST, the band has plans to release it to a wider audience in the near future.
In addition to the film The Dears have announced that they mixed down the entire concert featured in doc for a special live album The Dears: Live at Pasaguero. Available digitally as a stand-alone record or packaged as part of a deluxe edition of Degeneration Street, you can order your copy of the record here.
Click below to watch the trailer for Never Destroy Us: The Dears at Pasaguero.
- Animal Collective Announces New Album, Shares “FloriDada” (News) — Animal Collective
- Girls Names Share “Reticence” Video, Announce Tour Dates (News) — Girls Names
- Listen: Choir of Young Believers - “Serious Lover” (News) — Choir of Young Believers
- Watch Blur Perform “This Is a Low” in a New Clip from “New World Towers” Documentary (News) — Blur
- CHVRCHES Share Bedtime Mix Featuring Brian Eno, My Bloody Valentine, and More (News) — CHVRCHES