The Flaming Lips Announce Vinyl Reissue of “Zaireeka”
Special Record Store Day Release
The Flaming Lips announced via Twitter this morning that they will release a vinyl reissue of their 1997 album Zaireeka on Record Store Day. The album was one of the band's most experimental ventures, as it was originally released as four separate discs, all designed to played simultaneously on different devices to produce a surround sound experience.
The release of the Zaireeka reissue follows last year's unique Record Store Day release The Flaming Lips & Heady Fwends, which featured collaborative tracks with Bon Iver, Yoko Ono, Kesha, Jim James, Tame Impala, Neon Indian, and many others.
- Under the Radar Announces May/June 2016 Issue with M83 on the Cover (News) — M83, Julianna Barwick, Charles Bradley, John Carpenter, Cat’s Eyes, Caveman, DIIV, Fear of Men, Frightened Rabbit, The Joy Formidable, The Last Shadow Puppets, Minor Victories, Kevin Morby, Britta Phillips, Plants and Animals, Primal Scream, Underworld, Wild Nothing, Yeasayer, Lush, Parquet Courts, School of Seven Bells, Amber Arcades, Julien Baker, Big Thief, C Duncan, Charlie Hilton, Frankie Cosmos, Living Hour, LUH, Mass Gothic, Marlon Williams, Yak, Kristin Kontrol, Black Mountain, Chairlift, Starwalker, Sunflower Bean, TEEN
- Radiohead Releasing New Album This Sunday, Share Paul Thomas Anderson-directed “Daydreaming” Video (News) — Radiohead
- Watch Tegan and Sara and a Bunch of Sad Puppies in “100x” Video (News) — Tegan and Sara
- Radiohead Share New Teaser Video of Thom Yorke Wandering Around an Empty Building (News) — Radiohead
- Teens of Denial (Review) — Car Seat Headrest