The Flaming Lips to Release New EP Inspired by “Ender’s Game”
Peace Sword Out Black Friday
This fall The Flaming Lips will be providing a piece of original music for the upcoming film adaptation of Orson Scott Card's popular sci-fi novel Ender's Game. Expanding on their association with the film, the Oklahoma psych-rockers have revealed that they will also be releasing a six-song vinyl EP inspired by the movie and book's themes. Titled Peace Sword, the forthcoming effort will be released on Nov. 29 on Black Friday/Record Store Day and features three confirmed tracks, "Think Like A Machine, Not A Boy," "Wolf Children," and "Assassin Beetle/The Dream Is Ending." Down below you can view additonal pieces of artwork for the EP.
- Premiere: The New Pornographers “High Ticket Attractions” Behind-the-Scenes Video (News) — The New Pornographers
- Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern, Daniel Clowes & Craig Johnson on ‘Wilson’ (Interview) — Woody Harrelson
- Listen: BNQT (Midlake, Band of Horses, Granddaddy, Franz Ferdinand, Travis) - “Unlikely Force” (News) — Band of Horses, BNQT, Franz Ferdinand, Grandaddy, Jason Lytle, Midlake, Travis
- Listen: Arca - “Saunter” (News) — Arca
- Marissa Nadler Shares New Song, “Rosemary,” for “Our First 100 Days” Anti-Donald Trump Project (News) — Marissa Nadler, Our First 100 Days