The Flaming Lips to Release New EP Inspired by “Ender’s Game”
Peace Sword Out Black Friday
This fall The Flaming Lips will be providing a piece of original music for the upcoming film adaptation of Orson Scott Card's popular sci-fi novel Ender's Game. Expanding on their association with the film, the Oklahoma psych-rockers have revealed that they will also be releasing a six-song vinyl EP inspired by the movie and book's themes. Titled Peace Sword, the forthcoming effort will be released on Nov. 29 on Black Friday/Record Store Day and features three confirmed tracks, "Think Like A Machine, Not A Boy," "Wolf Children," and "Assassin Beetle/The Dream Is Ending." Down below you can view additonal pieces of artwork for the EP.
- How to Dress Well Shares “Strong Enuff (Sheryl Crow Cover)” for Anti-Trump “Our First 100 Days” (News) — How to Dress Well, Our First 100 Days, Sheryl Crow
- Ty Segall Shares “Break a Guitar” Video Feat. Fred Armisen, Jack Black, and Henry Rollins (News) — Ty Segall
- HAIM Share Another Drum-Tastic Teaser Video Promising Something Is Happening on Thursday (News) — HAIM
- Watch Alison Goldfrapp Make Her Directorial Debut with the Video for Goldfrapp’s “Systemagic” (News) — Goldfrapp
- Pleasure (Review) — Feist