Bon Iver, Cat Power, and Coldplay Appear on Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here” Soundtrack
Out This July
Zach Braff has just confirmed some of the details of his forthcoming film Wish I was Here (his directorial follow-up to Garden State). The soundtrack alone might give you a flashback to when Scrubs was big, indie was cool, all anyone ever wanted was for Natalie Portman to come along and change your life with a Shins song.
Not only are The Shins on the soundtrack (naturally), but Bon Iver makes an appearance. There’s also a song written by Chan Marshall (Cat Power) and sung by Coldplay’s Chris Martin.
Wish I Was Here opens on July 18 in New York and Los Angeles, with additional openings on July 25. Check out Braff chilling in his kitchen and talking about the film below.
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Charli XCX, Phoenix, Interpol, Caribou, and More (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist, Caribou, Charli XCX, Darkside, Interpol, Joanna Gruesome, Phoenix, Les Sins, Boxed In, Jessie Ware, The Drums, The Twilight Sad, Teleman, TEEN, TOPS, Peaking Lights, Douglas Dare, The Unicorns
- Check Out Photos of Jonathan Wilson at Landmark in Bergen, Norway (News) — Jonathan Wilson
- Watch: Coldplay – “True Love” Video (News) — Coldplay
- Listen: Jessie Ware – “Say You Love Me (Shura Remix)” (News) — Jessie Ware
- Premiere: Raindeer — “This Is Rock N’ Roll” (News) — Raindeer