Bon Iver, Cat Power, and Coldplay Appear on Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here” Soundtrack
Out This July
Zach Braff has just confirmed some of the details of his forthcoming film Wish I was Here (his directorial follow-up to Garden State). The soundtrack alone might give you a flashback to when Scrubs was big, indie was cool, all anyone ever wanted was for Natalie Portman to come along and change your life with a Shins song.
Not only are The Shins on the soundtrack (naturally), but Bon Iver makes an appearance. There’s also a song written by Chan Marshall (Cat Power) and sung by Coldplay’s Chris Martin.
Wish I Was Here opens on July 18 in New York and Los Angeles, with additional openings on July 25. Check out Braff chilling in his kitchen and talking about the film below.
- Watch Karen O - “Rapt” Video (News) — Karen O
- Sea When Absent (Review) — A Sunny Day in Glasgow
- First Photo of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman V Superman Revealed at Comic-Con (News) — Comic-Con, DC Comics, DC Universe
- Like Someone in Love Blu-ray/DVD (Review) —
- Watch: New Walking Dead Trailer for Season 5 Released at Comic-Con (News) — The Walking Dead