Watch: Amanda Palmer - “The Bed Song” Video
Under the Covers
Amanda Palmer has released a new video for "The Bed Song," the latest single off the female artist's most recent LP Theatre is Evil. Directed by Michael McQuilken and shot at Bard College the clip progresses with the help of some interesting drama school techniques following a couple through various points in their relationship, where sharing a bed means sharing a life together.
In a released statement Palmer says "When I wrote the script for 'The Bed Song' video, I knew it could either turn out looking like a heartbreaking piece of filmed theater or a bad soap opera. I think we achieved the former, but only due to the lucky, lucky alchemy of people and resources that collided to make it happen. The director, the designer, the location, the impossibly talented range of actors ... all of them came together with the kind of unlikely timing that happens once in a lifetime. If I never make another music video, I'll die happy knowing I made this one."
Click below to watch.
- Premiere: Ought Mixtape (Beaches Brew Edition) (News) — Beaches Brew, Ought, mixtapes
- Watch: Tame Impala “’Cause I’m a Man” Video (News) — Tame Impala
- Why David Letterman Matters (News) —
- Listen: Death Cab for Cutie - “Black Sun (Dan Deacon Remix)” (News) — Dan Deacon, Death Cab for Cutie
- Destroyer Announces New Album, “Poison Season,” Shares New Track “Dream Lover” (News) — Destroyer