Watch: Iggy Pop and New Order Perform Joy Division’s “Love Will Tear Us Apart”
Live at Carnegie Hall
Last night Carnegie Hall played host to the 24th annual Tibet House Benefit Concert. Philip Glass, Patti Smith, members of the National, Joe Walsh and Nico Muhly all made appearances at the event, but a veritable highlight came from New Order, who were joined onstage by Iggy Pop for a performance of Joy Division's classic 1980 single “Love Will Tear Us Apart”. Check out that performance below, along with a take of “Californian Grass”, from New Order's 2013 release Lost Sirens.
- Under the Radar Announces Best of 2014 Issue with St. Vincent on the Cover (News) — St. Vincent, The Flaming Lips, The Walking Dead, The War on Drugs, Sharon Van Etten, Real Estate, Panda Bear, of Montreal, Jenny Lewis, James Franco, Ariel Pink, alt-J, East India Youth, Weird Al Yankovic
- Listen: Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist Featuring Oneohtrix Point Never, Petite Noir & Wild Beasts (News) — Under the Radar’s Weekly Playlist
- Richard Reed Parry of Arcade Fire vs. Peter Gabriel (Interview) — Richard Reed Parry, Peter Gabriel
- Adult Jazz (Interview) — Adult Jazz
- Listen: Broken Social Scene – “Golden Facelift” (News) — Broken Social Scene