Watch: Yo La Tengo Play Live with Andrew Bird, The Feelies, and More For Hometown Hanukkah Shows
New Album Fade Out Jan. 14
For the past several years Yo La Tengo have made it a tradition to take over the Hoboken music club Maxwell's for a series of hometown Hanukkah shows, regularly inviting special guests to make some fun performances. This year was no different as fans were treated to appearances by Andrew Bird, as well as fellow New Jersey artists The Feelies, and Real Estate's Martin Courtney. Bird stood in to play violin to help cover the Velvet Underground's "Heroin," The Feelies tagged along for a 16-minute rendition of the VU's "Sister Ray," and Courtney joined the band for their own "Our Way to Fall." Click below to watch the fan-captured footage. Yo La Tengo's new album Fade is scheduled to arrive Jan. 15.
- Watch: Electric Youth - “Runaway” Video (News) — Electric Youth
- The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin (Review) —
- Domino To Release Go-Betweens Box Set (News) — The Go-Betweens
- Watch Future Islands Play Later With Jools Holland (News) — Future Islands
- Watch: The New Pornographers - “Dancehall Domine” Video (News) — The New Pornographers