Watch: The Flaming Lips - “How??” Video
Oczy Mlody Due Out January 13, 2017 via Warner Bros.
The Flaming Lips are releasing a new album, Oczy Mlody, on January 13, 2017 via Warner Bros. Previously we were treated to a video for the album's first single, "The Castle." Now the band has shared a video for another song from the album, "How??" It's a question many Americans are asking themselves this week in the wake of Donald Trump's election victory. The typically strange video features women in colorful latex body suits shooting fireworks at each other while Wayne Coyne sings from inside a plastic bubble. Watch below.
The Flaming Lips' last proper album, not including 2014's Beatles tribute With a Little Help from My Fwends, was 2013's dark and oppressive The Terror. Let's see what Wayne Coyne and co. have come up with this time.
- Dirty Projectors Announce New Album and Share New Song - “Up in Hudson” (News) — Dirty Projectors
- OK Go Cover Morrissey’s “Interesting Drug” and Share Accompanying Anti-Donald Trump Video (News) — Morrissey, OK Go
- Watch Jim James Perform “The World’s Smiling Now” on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” (News) — Jim James, James Corden, My Morning Jacket
- Under the Radar’s Top 25 Comic Books and Graphic Novels of 2016 (News) —
- Conor Oberst Announces New Album, Shares “Napalm” and Video for “A Little Uncanny” (News) — Conor Oberst